Ledlenser ML6 750Lumen Rechargeable LanternRegular price $179.99
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
Ledlenser’s ML6 lantern ensures you have light no matter how far away from civilisation you are.
With a massive 750 lumens of light on the maximum setting, the ML6 offers 7 light functions including S.O.S and blink. It is packed full of features like the three easy-to-use switches that let you brighten and dim the lantern intuitively, a built-in battery indicator, red reading light and transportation lock. The switch and a bottom strip are both fluorescent, making it easy to find in the dark.
You can put the lantern anywhere you need it with multiple hanging/mounting options – the top rubber hook lets you hang the light, while the integrated magnet can be used for mounting it on metal surfaces. There is also a removable stand at the bottom for a secure hold on flat surfaces.
The rechargeable Li-ion battery quickly charges via USB and, for optimum versatility, it has an extra USB port so you can use the lantern as a power bank to recharge other electronic devices.
Comes with: 1 battery, transport bag, USB cable
- Rechargeable Charges in 5 hours
- Extra USB port so the lantern can be used as a power bank
- Red reading light option
- Built-in battery indicator plus low battery warning
- Fluorescent elements make it easy to find in the dark
- Hook, removable stand and magnet,Offer versatile mounting options
- Temperature Control System, Cools the light down so it never overheats
- Transport lock, Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack
- Micro Prism Technology
- Comes with storage pouch
- 3 switches for simple operation, Easy to brighten or dim
- Smart Light Technology (SLT), Offers 7 light functions (boost, high, low, pulse, blink, S.O.S, strobe)
|Brightness (boost)||750 lumens|
|Brightness (high)||550 lumens|
|Brightness (low)||20 lumens|
|Burn time (high)||4 hours|
|Burn time (low)||70 hours|
|Battery||Li-ion 3.7V 18650 rechargeable (included)|
|Charging time||5 hours|
|SLT Light Functions||Boost, High, Low, Pulse, Blink, S.O.S|