All our tents come with a guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. Dwights Outdoors will repair or replace this tent, at their discretion, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of years from the date of sale (Please refer below to period covered for your tent model)
This guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- The Guarantee only applies to the original purchaser who purchased this tent from an approved Dwights Outdoors New Zealand retailer.
- The tent is designed for camping and the guarantee does not apply if the tent has been used for anything other than reasonable personal camping use. Commercial use (eg. Rental) or continuous use as a residence, are expressly excluded.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, accidents, wind or storm damage, negligence (other than by Dwights Outdoors), failure by the purchaser to ensure pitching instruction and care are observed, deterioration due to abnormal exposure to ultraviolet light, insect or mildew damage or any cause beyond the control of Dwights Outdoors New Zealand are not covered.
- Wind and storm damage is beyond our control and we will not be liable for emergency accommodation costs.
- Should you experience issues with the materials or manufacture of this tent, then it must be returned by the purchaser to the outlet from where it was purchased within the Guarantee period, in a clean, dry state with proof of purchase.
- All transport costs and any other indirect costs are excluded form the Guarantee.
- Dwights Outdoors New Zealand and its warranty agents reserve the right to make a reasonable charge for repairs which it determines are not within the scope of the Guarantee.
- The Guarantee does not limit, modify or exclude any rights under any law if doing so would contravene that law or make any part of this Guarantee invalid. However Dwights Outdoors New Zealand:
- Excludes (to the extent permitted by applicable law) all conditions and warranties that might otherwise be implied: and
- Limits its liability for breach of any such condition or Guarantee that it cannot exclude together with its liability under the Guarantee, to repairing or replacing the goods or paying the cost of having the goods repaired or replaced (at Dwights Outdoors New Zealand’s option)
5 Years – Homestead Deluxe, Homestead, Seabreeze, Coastline, Lakeside, Outrigger, Outrigger Ext
3 Years – Explore 2, Explore Lite, Explore Solo, Explore
4 Years – Escape Trio 280, Escape Duo 240, Escape Mono, Escape Shelter
2 Years – Drifter 4FEV, Drifter 4EV, Drifter 4V, Drifter 3V