Where the seller accepts the buyer’s order these conditions (together with the acceptance) constitute the entire agreement between the seller and the buyer and it is expressly agreed that there are no other understandings, representations or warranties of any kind (express or implied) forming part of this contract. In particular:
- Any condition contained in the buyer’s order which is inconsistent with, qualifies or is contrary to these conditions shall have no effect unless that condition is expressly accepted in writing by the seller.
- Any variation, waiver or cancellation of the buyer’s order shall have no effect unless accepted in writing by the seller. Where the seller accepts cancellation of the order a fee to recover the processing costs may apply.
- Where the buyer and the seller agree to a variation in the quantity of the goods, the goods shall be priced either at the rate applicable to the original quantity or the revised quantity at the discretion of the seller.
Shortages, Damages or Loss in Transit
- Liability for shortages in the quantity of goods delivered is limited to making up the shortages. No claim for shortages in quantity will be allowed unless the customer gives notification of the shortage in writing within 7 days of the delivery and provides a reasonable opportunity for the seller to investigate the claim.
- Goods leaving the seller’s premises are adequately packed. Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier in the prescribed manner:
(a) Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier the buyer must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier’s note has been received.
(b) Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier’s note must be endorsed accordingly.
(c) Within 7 days of receipt of consignment the buyer must ensure that all goods received are in good order and condition.
- No claims will be considered after 7 days of receipt of goods. While no liability for goods damaged or lost in transit will be accepted by the seller details of any claim should be advised to the seller.
Description of Products
Modifications and improvements to the seller’s products are constantly being made. Descriptions, illustrations and literature are therefore not binding on the seller.
The seller shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay in delivery of the goods, or failure to perform any term of this contract where such delay or failure is caused directly or indirectly by an act of God, fire, armed conflict, pandemic, labour disrepute, civil commotion, intervention of a government, inability to obtain labour, materials or facilities and accidents, interruptions of, or delay in transportation or any other cause beyond the seller’s control.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
In the event the transaction the subject of these conditions of sale is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“the Act”) then; Where the buyer is acquiring the product for the purpose of business then the Act shall not apply. In the event the purchaser is acquiring the product for purposes other than that of a business, then these conditions of sale shall be interpreted subject to the purchaser’s rights under the Act, to the intent that no provisions shall any way limit or purport to limit the purchaser’s rights under the Act.
Membership Terms & Conditions
By accepting Dwights Outdoors Club membership you agree to these terms and conditions and any variation.
Club discounts apply to Club Members only. Club benefits are not available in conjunction with other products and promotions – unless members are advised otherwise. Membership and benefits of the Dwights Outdoors Club are for individuals and their immediate families only. Dwights Outdoors may amend the benefits and discounts available from time to time; any changes will be communicated on the club newsletter and/or web site.
By joining the Dwights Club I agree to accept email correspondence from Dwights Outdoors. By joining the Dwights Outdoors website as a member you agree to receive from time to time special offers and or newsletters from us. Dwights Outdoors reserves the right to withdraw or amend any discount or special offers to members without notice at anytime. Members may ask to be removed from our members list by contacting us via email and asking to be removed. Dwights Outdoors reserves the right to terminate the Dwights Outdoors Club or any individual membership at any time without prior notice. No personal information will be released to a third party by Dwights Outdoors.
A sales docket is included with all orders or in the case of the order been sent direct from our supplier it will be emailed to you. Please retain this as proof of your purchase. Proof of purchase is required when exchanging or returning any product(s), and will be required for any warranty claims.