Mens Rab Microlight VestRegular price $359.99 Sale price
Club Price $239.99(Save $120.00)
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
The versatile Microlight Vest is a lightweight down gilet designed to provide core warmth where weight and packability are prime concerns.
An ideal booster layer for climbers and an adaptable standalone gilet for day-to-day use, the Microlight Vest is made with windproof and breathable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric. Using a micro stitch-through baffle construction and 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, the Microlight Vest provides exceptional warmth and freedom of movement. Two hand pockets are harness compatible and a chest pocket is easily accessible to store your essentials.
Packing away into its own stuff sack the Microlight Vest can be easily attached to your harness or daysack.
NOTE: Some items in Rab clothing are not currently stocked within New Zealand and will be sent express from the UK taking roughly 8 working days. Please get in contact before purchasing if you need an item in a shorter timeframe.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (110g/4oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,110g / 4oz size L
- 275g / 9.7oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.