Rab Mythic Ultra 360
With its world-first heat-reflective Thermo Ionic Lining Technology, the Mythic Ultra 360 delivers pioneering protection for those who need to make every gram count.
For mountain marathon runners and high-end alpinists who need to travel light, the Mythic Ultra 360 is a game changer. Built from ultra-lightweight 7D ripstop nylon, it uses Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT) to coat the fibres with titanium, helping reflect the user’s radiant heat back into the bag without compromising the fabric’s breathability. While that reduces the amount of down required for a given level of warmth, the angles of the bag’s trapezoidal boxwall construction also improve the evenness of down distribution, eliminating cold spots.
Made in the UK with 900 fill power R.D.S. Certified European goose down, a weight of just 606g ensures the Mythic Ultra 360 provides one of the most efficient warmth-to-weight ratios in the world.
- Weight:606g / 21.3oz
- Temperature:Comfort; -2°C ( 28°F), Limit; -8°C ( 18°F), Extreme; -27°C ( -17°F)
- Product Code:QSI-35
- Super lightweight 7D Ripstop Nylon Outer Fabric
- Super lightweight 7D ripstop nylon with thermo ionic lining technology (TILT), heat reflecting to boost warmth
- 900+FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- 606g / 21.3oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar and hood
- Angled foot box
- ½ length YKK® 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Lightweight Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Left zip only
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016