Leatherman SurgeRegular price
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
The Surge is essentially a bigger, heavier-duty version of the very popular Wave tool, especially great for those who use the saw and file often. Built with strong jaws the Surge delivers more squeezing force with less effort, helping you to cut stronger hard & regular wire.
The blade exchanger lets you choose between a saw or a diamond & wood/metal file and lets you easily replace these tools when they are worn out. The 154CM wire cutters are replaceable, meaning you can repair or re-sharpen them on the spot. The blade exchanger, two knives & extra-strong scissors are easily accessed from the outside of the tool. Inside the sculpted handles are two bit drivers, a hollow ground screwdriver, bottle/can opener & a awl with a thread loop.
Available with a nylon belt loop sheath. Covered by Leatherman's 25-year warranty.
- All locking blades and toolsEvery tool and knife on the body of the handle, with exception of the plier head, will lock into place, providing extra safety.
- Lanyard ringAttaches tool securely to a lanyard. Great for people who want to use their tool near water or on scaffolding.
- Outside-accessible featuresKnife and scissors can be accessed while the tool is folded or closed, for extra convenience
- One-hand operable featuresEvery tool can be opened and operated with one hand, so you can keep your other hand free
- Made from stainless steelAn improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Black Oxide version availableWith reduced glare and reflection, this version is widely used by the military to avoid detection.
- Bit kitPhillips #1-2 and 3/16" Screwdriver, Phillips Eyeglass Screwdriver and Flat Tip Eyeglass Screwdriver
- 25-year warrantyGuarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service
|1. Needlenose pliers|
|2. Regular pliers|
|3. 154CM replaceable wire cutters|
|4. 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters|
|5. Stranded wire cutters|
|6. Electrical crimper|
|7. Wire stripper|
|8. 420HC knife|
|9. 420HC serrated knife|
|11. Spring-action scissors|
|12. Awl with thread loop|
|13. Ruler (19cm)|
|14. Can opener|
|15. Bottle opener|
|16. Wood/Metal file|
|17. Diamond-coated file|
|18. Blade exchanger|
|19. Large bit driver|
|20. Large screwdriver|
|21. Small screwdriver|
|Phillips 3/16" screwdriver|
|Phillips #1 and #2 bit|