V2.0 Rechargeable Flashlight with Max Lumens: 3000 !
Super bright micro USB, rechargeable flashlight.
Comes with rechargeable battery.
Dual switch operation.
Fitted with quad core LED
The Fenix PD40R V2.0 rechargeable flashlight features a patented rotary switch which allows you to quickly select a brightness level with a simple twist (NO REAR SWITCH ACTIVATION OR MOMENTARY CAPABILITY).
No more fumbling for a small button in the dark with gloves on. Turn the switch to the right to activate the flashlight and access each mode; including turbo mode which produces an incredible 3000 lumens and throws that light 1329 feet (405m). Powered by an included 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery, this flashlight is USB Type-C rechargeable and includes a battery level indicator, so you always know the status of the battery.
IP68 rated dustproof and waterproof underwater to 2 meters, this flashlight is built tough.
The Fenix PD40R rechargeable flashlight is the perfect option for those looking for optimal brightness from an extremely easy to use flashlight.
- Length: 138mm
- Body: 26mm
- Head: 33.2mm
- Weight: 117g (excluding battery)
One 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
or one 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery with the ALF-18 battery holder (not included)
Additional Features of the Fenix PD40R Flashlight:
- 3000 lumens maximum output, 405 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Patented technique of rotary mode selection switching for accurate operation.
- Inner waterproof USB Type-C charging port.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Boot-up battery level indication.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design.
- ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable,
- Lanyard Holster, spare O-ring
- One 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery