Domex Mammoth -10 Sleeping Bag (1600 Grams)
Roomy three season semi-rectangular down sleeping bag with 1000g 90/10 Duck down with 620+ loft power. Lower Comfort rating of -10°C
Big and warm just like the prehistoric creatures that used to roam the earth, the Domex Mammoth will keep you comfortable down to -10°C. This semi-rectangular bag is 90cm at the shoulder so you can easily get into that perfect sleeping position without feeling restricted. Box wall construction keeps the bags 1000g of Grey Duck 90/10 down evenly distributed through the length of the bag and prevents any clumping and cool spots.
YKK zip stretches the entire length of the bag from the shoulder to the bottom of your sleeping bag, simply unzip the bag all the way to the foot and open the bag for easy entry. If you like a palatial bag that is comfy and warm the Mammoth is the bag for you.
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more legroom than mummy style bags
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric
- Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- Full length zip )makes getting in and out of bag easy
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
|Lower Comfort Rating||-10°C|
|Outer fabric||20D/400T polyester|
|Filling||1000g of 620 loft 90/10 Grey Duck|
|Zips||No5 YKK full length right hand|
|Dimensions||220cm (length) x 90cm (width at shoulder) x70cm (width at foot)|