Domex Halo Pinnacle -17 Sleeping Bag (1300 Grams)
You can’t reach the top without a little climbing, with the new Domex Halo Pinnacle at your side, summiting is a breeze. Designed for use in the coldest conditions, whether it be above the treeline or in the far south the Domex Pinnacle will keep you warm in temperatures as low as -17°C. Filled with 800g of 90/10 white goose down and 800+ loft power.
Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ repels water and helps fight moisture build up while maintaining breathability. 17 baffles of box wall construction keeps the bags down evenly distributed through the length of the bag and prevents any clumping and cool spots. Suitable for use across the year in all four seasons. Mummy shape helps keep the body snug and heat in, 75cm across the shoulder allows the user to move freely and change sleeping positions.
¾ YKK zip prevents warm air from escaping the bag, yet opens wide enough to comfortably get in and out of the bag.
- Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
- Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
- Available in 2 sizes
- 5-year warranty
|Lower Comfort Rating||-17°C|
|Outer fabric||20D/400T polyester|
|Filling||800g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)|
|Zips||YKK, 3/4 length, right hand|
|Dimensions||210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot)|
|Dimensions||220cm (length) x 82cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot)|