Rab Ascent 1100 -25 Sleeping Bag (1725 Grams)
Birthday Price $674.99
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
The Ascent 1100 is an extremely warm bag with a comfortable, wide mummy fit. Filled with 1100g of 650FP goose down and with space for wearing additional layers if needed, this bag can be used in seriously cold temperatures. Ideal for winter use or even as high altitude, base camp refuge.
The Ascent is built with a lightweight and durable, recycled Pertex® Quantum outer fabric and recycled nylon lining. It has trapezoid shaped, boxwall baffles that stack neatly together, encouraging the hydrophobic duck down inside to loft fully and reducing the appearance of cold spots. Hand-filled in the UK, all our down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
The generous mummy fit with wide foot box provide a spacious feel for an easy night’s sleep, and the close-fitting neck baffle keeps the heat in when the temperature drops. It has a ¾ length main zip with a down filled baffle to keep out the draught.
Practicalities are taken care of with an internal zipped stash pocket that easily fits a phone or headlamp, a cotton storage sack, and a compression stuff sack to ensure a manageable pack size and protection on the road. Exploring with a partner or want extra space? Pick up a left and a right zipped bag and you can zip them together.
- Rab Sleep Limit:Rab Sleep Limit: -25°C (-15°F)
- Weight:(Reg) 1725g/60.8oz, (XL) 1820g/64.2oz
- Product Code:QSD-41
- 30D Recycled Pertex® Quantum (50gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Outer: 100% recycled polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Wide mummy shape
A soft, lightweight, windproof fabric that encourages insulation to fully loft. Highly packable and protective, it's ideal for mountain activities.
The Ascent series is designed for wild campers, adventure backpackers, and draughty Scottish bothies. Combining clever construction to optimise warmth with a generous fit, it ensures a comfortable night’s sleep for the weary mountain explorer.
RDS Certified Down
The Responsible Down Standard independently certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
A durable water repellent coating made without harmful fluorocarbons, that encourages water to bead and roll off the garment, keeping you dry. Find out more about why we're cutting out fluorocarbons from our gear.