Leatherman OHTRegular price $259.99
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Now, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT.
This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool. Covered by Leatherman's 25-year warranty.
- All locking blades and toolsEvery tool and knife on the body of the handle will lock into place, providing extra safety.
- Jaw lockoutA feature that locks the plier jaws in place, safely preventing the jaws from slipping into the handles during use.
- Outside-accessible featuresA number of tools that can be accessed while the tool is folded or closed, for extra convenience.
- One-hand operable featuresEvery feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand, so you can keep your other hand free.
- Imprinted handle scalesHandles are imprinted with images of the tool underneath, allowing you to easily feel for the correct tool while in the dark or in low light.
- Made from stainless steelAn improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment
- 25-year warrantyGuarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service
|1. Spring-action needlenose pliers|
|2. Spring-action regular pliers|
|3. Spring-action 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters|
|4. Spring-action 154CM replaceable wire cutters|
|5. 420HC knife|
|6. 420HC serrated knife|
|8. Strap cutter|
|9. #8-32 cleaning rod/brush adapter|
|10. Can opener|
|11. Bottle opener|
|12. Oxygen tank wrench|
|13. Phillips screwdriver|
|14. Large screwdriver|
|15. Medium screwdriver|
|16. Small screwdriver|