Thermarest NeoAir XTherm Sleeping MatRegular price $499.99 Sale price Club Price $479.99Save $20.00
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
Boasting the most warmth per ounce for an ultralight mattress, this pad is trusted by mountaineers worldwide.
When your backcountry pursuits demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size, alpinists and mountaineers turn to the NeoAir XTherm. The unrivalled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions. Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XTherm is made in market to ensure quality and minimise environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimises convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as small as a water bottle.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
R Value: 6.9
Packed Dimensions: 23CM x 10CM
Top Fabric Type: 30D Rip HT Nylon
Bottom fabric type: 70D Nylon
Whats included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
Materials: Nylon, Polyurethane
Country of Origin: USA - Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials