Rab Mythic 200 +1 Sleeping Bag (475 Grams)
Birthday Price $807.99
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
The pinnacle of innovation, the Mythic 200 Sleeping bag is an ultra lightweight down sleeping bag with the best warmth to weight ratio in the Rab range. Designed for mountain activists looking to reduce weight while moving through the mountains, for use in warmer conditions where weight and packsize are crucial to success, such as long multi day routes or summer trekking.
Since our beginnings when Rab Carrington hand stitched the first sleeping bag to bear his name, Rab design has drawn on experience from years spent in the mountains. The Mythic Sleeping Bag continues that tradition, once again pushing the boundaries in innovation and design.
Weighing in at just 475g the Mythic contains 200g of the highest fill power ethically sourced European Goose Down. Achieving an exceptional warmth to weight ratio, this bag retains all the features you need to stay warm and protected in a mountain environment. The tapered mummy shape with angled foot box gives a generous fit for the weight. Weight saving baffle construction prevents down shift, while the chambers are angled downwards in chevrons keeping the down over the centre of the body to ensure core warmth throughout the night. Each bag is hand filled in Derbyshire using Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®.
The internal collar is ergonomically designed, and collar, hood, and internal baffles have drawcords which can be cinched in for extra warmth. Designed with a quarter length YKK main zip with glow in the dark puller, while the bonded zip guard works as a draught excluder.
Super lightweight trims and features reduce weight, and the dry bag compression stuffsack provides protection from the elements and a smaller packsize while on the move.
Every element of the Mythic 200 is designed to deliver optimum warmth for minimum weight, allowing you to withstand the challenges of moving fast and light in alpine environments.
- 475g / 16.7oz
- Comfort N/A, Limit 1°C(34°F), Extreme N/A
- Pertex® Quantum 10 Denier Inner and Outer
- 900FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- 475g / 16.7oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- ¼ length YKK® 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Super lightweight trims and features
- Angled foot box
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
- Available in left zip only
- Insulation - 900FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,200g / 7.1oz