Mens Rab Xenon JacketRegular price $349.99 Sale price
Club Price $279.99(Save $70.00)
or Flexible interest free plans to suit your needs
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
The Xenon Jacket is made with lightweight Atmos™ outer, and filled with 60g/m² Stratus™ recycled insulation. With no need for quilting, this versatile and lightweight technical jacket eliminates cold spots, making it perfect for keeping you warm and protected from the elements on alpine belays.
An under helmet hood with stretch binding and elasticated cuffs help eliminate draughts, while zipped handwarmer pockets and a two-way opening front zip with insulated internal zip baffle provide extra warmth when belaying.
Updated with a slimmer fit, the Xenon Jacket packs down into an internal zipped pocket which doubles as an integrated stuff sack. Lightweight, warm and water-resistant, the Xenon Jacket is a versatile jacket that you can take on every adventure.
NOTE: Some items in Rab clothing are not currently stocked within New Zealand and will be sent express from the UK taking roughly 8 working days. Please get in contact before purchasing if you need an item in a shorter timeframe.
- Stratus™ recycled insulation 60g/m²
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop lining
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop outer fabric
- Insulation - Stratus™:,60g/m², 100% recycled polyester
- 326g / 12.7oz
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pocket
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.