Mens Rab Cirrus Flex HoodyRegular price $279.99 Sale price
Club Price $224.99(Save $55.00)
or Flexible interest free plans to suit your needs
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
Worn as either a lightweight outer or warm midlayer, the Cirrus Flex Hoody is incredibly versatile, offering durability, breathability, and freedom of movement for any winter adventure.
Filled with synthetic Cirrus™ Featherless insulation, the Cirrus Flex Hoody works to balance and regulate temperature. Designed to ensure you don't overheat when you're moving or get cold when you stop, the Thermic™ stretch fleece panels offer excellent flexibility and exceptional breathability. The Cirrus Flex Hoody is made with durable Hyperlite™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric, which sheds water and is quick-drying. The left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack so it packs away neatly when you're on the move.
Featuring a low profile, under-helmet hood, fleece lined chin guard, and front zip with internal storm flap to for that extra comfort and protection. The hardworking Cirrus Flex Hoody is designed for long mountain days and year-round active use as part of a layering system.
NOTE: Some colourways in Rab clothing are not currently stocked within New Zealand and will be sent express from the UK taking roughly 8 working days. Please get in contact before purchasing if you need an item in a shorter timeframe.
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (117g/4.1oz in size L)
- Thermic™ stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back panelling
- Atmos™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric
- Insulation - Cirrus™:,117g / 4.1oz size L
- 404g / 14.2oz
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic™ panelling and lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.