Grivel G22 Crampon - New-Matic
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
A modern and light crampon for technical mountaineering and ice climbing.
The G22 is characterised by two front points in forged steel with a T-structure that makes it a crampon that can be used in conditions of steep ice and technical routes of mixed and difficult faces.
Chosen by top climbers, it has 12 points and is used by those who prefer the stability of the two points compared to the use of the single point (you can also replace the front points in case of high wear). The plasticity of the forged steel ensures a tight grip on the rock and a "soft" penetration on the ice and the position of each point is designed to provide greater stability in all climbing positions and on all forms of ice.
- High-performance stainless-steel crampons for ice climbing
- Mono-Rail tech distributes pressure evenly among all 12 points
- Cramp-o-matic step-in bindings are quick and easy to put on
- Safety straps on front bales prevent total loss of crampons
- Front and rear anti-balling prevent snow from building up
- Semirigid antibott design is both CE and UIAA certified
- Materials: steel, forged steel, plastic
- Certification: CE EN 893. UIAA 153
- Weight: 915g (32,3 oz)
- Sizes: 38-48
- Antibott: front and rear