Grivel G22+ Cramp-O-Matic Crampon
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
Modern and light crampon for technical mountaineering and ice climbing.
G22 PLUS is characterized by two front points in forged steel with T-structure that make it a crampon that can be used in conditions of steep ice and technical routes of mixed and difficult north faces. Chosen by top climbers, it has 12 points and is used by those who prefer the stability of the two points compared to the use of the single point.
You can replace the front points in case of high wear. The plasticity of the forged steel ensures a tight grip on the rock and a "soft" penetration on the ice. The position of each point is designed to provide greater stability in all climbing positions and on all forms of ice.
Equipped with the famous Grivel proactive Antibott system both on the front and on the back.
Weight: 915 g
- Two front points in forged steel with T-structure
- 12 points and is used by those who prefer the stability of the two points\
- Replaceable front points
- Grivel proactive Antibott system both on the front and on the back
- Activities: technical mountaineering and ice climbing
- Materials / construction / technologies: steel, forged steel, plastic
- Certification: CE EN 893. UIAA 153
- Replacement points: G22+ Forged Points
- Special points: Katana G22+ Front Points
- Weight: 915g (32,3 oz)
- Sizes: 38-48
- Antibott: front and rear