Buff Junior Balaclava Wool
Balaclava Wool BUFF is made from 100% Merino Wool and offers excellent breathability and is naturally water repellent, anti-microbial and elastic. New improved designs included a laser cut air hole with a silicone hem in the mouth to help perspiration and avoiding humidity for breathing. Comfortable product made from a wool tubular, minimizing seams.
1% of the proceeds from sales of this product will be donated to non-profit organisations that work for the environment – for more info
For wear under a helmet or wearing on its own. The fabric will wick moisture away from the skin for comfort and warmth.
- Made from 100% Merino Wool,
- Weighs 28g and measures 43cm x 23 cm.
- Available in Junior/Child size – designed to fit most boys and girls between 4-12 years old.
- Naturally elastic, seamless at the neck with a flat-lock seam over the crown of the head.
- Hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron,
- Anti-microbial so it will not start to smell after extended wear, is colour fast and will not fade.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cool