This is a fantastic new product. Firstly, it is a multipurpose power bank that can be charged from 240V mains or a solar panel via it's built in MPPT charger. In other words, it can provide a campsite power completely independent from AC power charging, but provides AC and DC power itself!
This is what it does:
• It is a 100W 240V Inverter (modified sine wave)
• It provides 12VDC to 3 separate points. 9-12V at up to 15A. Ideal for a low voltage lighting system.
• It has 3 x USB charging ports (Up to 6A shared)
• It has a bright LED camping light built-in
This is how it does it:
• It has a high quality lithium Ion battery bank inside (155W/hr)
• It has a 240V AC adaptor/charger, 15V, 2A
• It comes with a solar panel charging lead (MC4 connectors)
• It has an in-car charger adaptor
Supplied with mains charger, in-car charger, solar charge lead, DC to Cigarette lighter socket lead and user manual.
This Power Centre is hugely popular for charging laptops, cameras and smart phones etc. Low voltage lighting is also a breeze. This unit is not suitable for the high demand power usage of jugs, fridges and power tools etc.