Womens Rab Cirrus Flex HoodyRegular price
Club Price $224.99
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
NOTE: Some items in Rab clothing are not currently stocked within New Zealand and will be sent express from the UK taking roughly 8 working days. Please get in contact before purchasing if you need an item in a shorter timeframe.
Worn as either a lightweight outer or warm midlayer, the Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody is incredibly versatile, offering durability, breathability, and freedom of movement for any winter adventure.
Filled with synthetic Cirrus™ Featherless insulation, the Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody works to balance and regulate temperature. Designed to ensure you don't overheat when you're moving or get cold when you stop, the Thermic™ stretch fleece panels offer excellent flexibility and exceptional breathability. The Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody is made with durable Hyperlite™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric, which sheds water and is quick drying. The left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack so it packs away neatly when you're on the move.
Featuring a low profile, under-helmet hood, fleece lined chin guard, and front zip with internal storm flap to for that extra comfort and protection. The hard working Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody is designed for long mountain days and year round active use as part of a layering system.
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (95g/3.3oz in size 12)
- Thermic™ stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back panelling
- Atmos™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric
- Insulation - Cirrus™:,95g / 3.3oz size 12
- 350g / 12.3oz
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic™ panelling and lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size 12): TBCcm
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference