Oztrail Treksmart 2 SeasonRegular price
Club Price $119.99
Join for FREE to get Club Prices
The OZtrail Treksmart 2 Sleeping Bag is a mummy style sleeping bag for nights down to zero deg.c.
Specifically engineered for extreme conditions, the full mummy style construction ensures your sleeping bag fits you like a glove – vitally important to conserve body heat as you are not heating up any void space in the sleeping bag. The zip length is carefully optimised to minimise the entry of cold air too.
Rated to a minimum temperature of -5°C.
- Sewn through construction to ensure insulation fill is securely held in position
- Full length auto lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Integrated draft tube to prevent heat loss through zipper teeth
- Snag free zip with piped zipper guards
- Zip across base for greater foot comfort
- Extra warmth from foot and side zip overlap
- Velcro closure at top of zip to allow sleeping bag to remain closed even when zip is open
- Draw cord opening to minimise entry of cold air
- Snug 3D insulated neck collar to retain body heat
- Cocoon hood to create a fully contoured head enclosure
- Cap-top comression carry bag with side release buckles for quick, easy access
Colours: Blue/Grey, Orange/Grey
Design: Designed specifically for the maximum warmth from the minimum weight & size. Non-allergenic ExoTherm Xt® ultra-fine performance microfibre fill ensures down-like insulation properties without the bulk & will continue to insulate even if wet.
Rated to -5°C, the mummy shape means that your sleeping bag fits you like a glove so you conserve your body heat by not heating up dead space in the sleeping bag.
Two sleeping bags can be joined together to create a double.
Minimum Temperature Rating: -5°C
Hood: Luxury cocoon style hood with elastic draw cord so that your head is as warm as possible.
Outer shell fabric: 40D 290T polyester with water resistant base.
Inner fabric: 290T Siltek® breathable inner lining for soft silk-like performance with the durability of modern fabrics
Filling: 2 x 75 gsm ExoTherm Xt® ultra-fine synthetic fibre fill. ExoTherm Xt® fibre is made up of two extreme microfibre filaments. Both are finer than silk and less than 1 Denier in weight (1 Denier is the weight in grams of a 9 kilometre length of the fibre). The ExoTherm Xt® fill is a thin ultra-dense layer of these micro filaments that traps air into micro-cells preventing heat loss due to convection or conduction and acts as a barrier to cold air penetrating. This microfibre technology allows for the most compact carry bag size for a given temperature rating so you have less to carry.
Zipper: #5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Eziglide™ zip guard prevents the zipper snagging during operation
Draft Tubes: Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.
Convenience: Handy internal pocket.
Dimensions: 57-80 x 220 cm
Weight: 1.3 kg
Pack Size: 17 cm diameter x 29 cm
Carry Bag: 210D Polyester cap top compression bag supplied.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.